Since 2004, Giovanni Volpe has authored more than 110 articles in leading peer-reviewed journals with over 9000 citations and h-index=49 (Google Scholar); furthermore, he has been invited on numerous occasions to speak at international conferences and seminars. You can find Giovanni Volpe’s detailed citation statistics at ResearcherID or Google Scholar.
Recent Articles (all articles)
- Dual-Angle Interferometric Scattering Microscopy for Optical Multiparametric Particle Characterization published in Nano Letters
- Connecting genomic results for psychiatric disorders to human brain cell types and regions reveals convergence with functional connectivity on medRxiv
- Nanoalignment by Critical Casimir Torques on ArXiv
- Accelerating Plasmonic Hydrogen Sensors for Inert Gas Environments by Transformer-Based Deep Learning on ArXiv
- Optimal calibration of optical tweezers with arbitrary integration time and sampling frequencies – A general framework published in Biomedical Optics Express