Since 2004, Giovanni Volpe has authored more than 90 articles in leading peer-reviewed journals with over 6000 citations and h-index=39 (Google Scholar); furthermore, he has been invited on numerous occasions to speak at international conferences and seminars. You can find Giovanni Volpe’s detailed citation statistics at ResearcherID or Google Scholar.
Recent Articles (all articles)
- Optical trapping and critical Casimir forces on ArXiv
- Holographic characterisation of subwavelength particles enhanced by deep learning on ArXiv
- Enhanced force-field calibration via machine learning on ArXiv
- Anisotropic dynamics of a self-assembled colloidal chain in an active bath published on Soft Matter
- Characterisation of Physical Processes from Anomalous Diffusion Data, special issue on Journal of Physics A