Since 2004, Giovanni Volpe has authored more than 90 articles in leading peer-reviewed journals with over 6000 citations and h-index=39 (Google Scholar); furthermore, he has been invited on numerous occasions to speak at international conferences and seminars. You can find Giovanni Volpe’s detailed citation statistics at ResearcherID or Google Scholar.
Recent Articles (all articles)
- Non-equilibrium properties of an active nanoparticle in a harmonic potential published in Nature Commun.
- Improving epidemic testing and containment strategies using machine learning accepted in Machine Learning: Science and Technology
- Optical Tweezers: A Comprehensive Tutorial from Calibration to Applications accepted on Advances in Optics and Photonics
- Quantitative Digital Microscopy with Deep Learning published in Applied Physics Reviews
- Optical trapping and critical Casimir forces published in EPJP