Since 2004, Giovanni Volpe has authored more than 90 articles in leading peer-reviewed journals with over 6000 citations and h-index=39 (Google Scholar); furthermore, he has been invited on numerous occasions to speak at international conferences and seminars. You can find Giovanni Volpe’s detailed citation statistics at ResearcherID or Google Scholar.
Recent Articles (all articles)
- Extracting quantitative biological information from brightfield cell images using deep learning on ArXiv
- Microscopic Metavehicles Powered and Steered by Embedded Optical Metasurfaces on ArXiv
- Improving epidemic testing and containment strategies using machine learning on ArXiv
- Enhanced force-field calibration via machine learning published in Applied Physics Reviews
- Dendritic spines are lost in clusters in patients with Alzheimer’s disease on biorXiv