Since 2004, Giovanni Volpe has authored more than 90 articles in leading peer-reviewed journals with over 6000 citations and h-index=39 (Google Scholar); furthermore, he has been invited on numerous occasions to speak at international conferences and seminars. You can find Giovanni Volpe’s detailed citation statistics at ResearcherID or Google Scholar.
Recent Articles (all articles)
- Single-shot self-supervised particle tracking on ArXiv
- Tunable critical Casimir forces counteract Casimir-Lifshitz attraction on ArXiv
- Microplankton life histories revealed by holographic microscopy and deep learning on ArXiv
- Geometric deep learning reveals the spatiotemporal fingerprint of microscopic motion on ArXiv
- Multiplex Connectome Changes across the Alzheimer’s Disease Spectrum Using Gray Matter and Amyloid Data published in Cerebral Cortex