Since 2004, Giovanni Volpe has authored more than 110 articles in leading peer-reviewed journals with over 9000 citations and h-index=49 (Google Scholar); furthermore, he has been invited on numerous occasions to speak at international conferences and seminars. You can find Giovanni Volpe’s detailed citation statistics at ResearcherID or Google Scholar.
Recent Articles (all articles)
- Geometric deep learning reveals the spatiotemporal fingerprint of microscopic motion published in Nature Machine Intelligence
- Faster and more accurate geometrical-optics optical force calculation using neural networks published in ACS Photonics
- Corneal endothelium assessment in specular microscopy images with Fuchs’ dystrophy via deep regression of signed distance maps published in Biomedical Optics Express
- Active matter in space published in npj Microgravity
- Tunable critical Casimir forces counteract Casimir-Lifshitz attraction published in Nature Physics