Since 2004, Giovanni Volpe has authored more than 80 articles in leading peer-reviewed journals with over 5000 citations and h-index=36 (Google Scholar); furthermore, he has been invited on numerous occasions to speak at international conferences and seminars. You can find Giovanni Volpe’s detailed citation statistics at ResearcherID or Google Scholar.
Recent Articles (all articles)
- AnDi: The Anomalous Diffusion Challenge on ArXiv
- Anisotropic dynamics of a self-assembled colloidal chain in an active bath on ArXiv
- Delayed correlations improve the reconstruction of the brain connectome published on PLoS ONE
- Machine learning for active matter published on Nature Machine Intelligence
- Virtual genetic diagnosis for familial hypercholesterolemia powered by machine learning published in European Journal of Preventive Cardiology