Since 2004, Giovanni Volpe has authored more than 90 articles in leading peer-reviewed journals with over 6000 citations and h-index=39 (Google Scholar); furthermore, he has been invited on numerous occasions to speak at international conferences and seminars. You can find Giovanni Volpe’s detailed citation statistics at ResearcherID or Google Scholar.
Recent Articles (all articles)
- Characterisation of Physical Processes from Anomalous Diffusion Data, special issue on Journal of Physics A
- Machine learning reveals complex behaviours in optically trapped particles on ArXiv
- Gain-Assisted Optomechanical Position Locking of Metal/Dielectric Nanoshells in Optical Potentials published on ACS Photonics
- Optical Tweezers: A Comprehensive Tutorial from Calibration to Applications on ArXiv
- Ordering of Binary Colloidal Crystals by Random Potentials published on Soft Matter
Upcoming Presentations (all presentations)
- Generation of Cylindrical Vector Beams published in Opt. Commun.
- Detection of Hyperosmotic Stress by Raman published in Anal. Chem.
- Raman Imaging of Floating Cells published in Opt. Express
- Monitoring Yeast Cell Growth Using Raman published in J. Raman Spectrosc.
- Dynamics of a Growing Cell in an Optical Trap published in Appl. Phys. Lett.
- Surface Plasmon Radiation Forces published in Phys. Rev. Lett.
- Torque Detection using Brownian Fluctuations published in Phys. Rev. Lett.
- Actin-cytoskeleton Depolymerisation Detection in a Single Cell published in Opt. Express
- Back-scattering Position Detection for PFM published in J. Appl. Phys.
- Photonics Torque Microscopy published in Phys. Rev. E
Recent Magazine Articles