Since 2004, Giovanni Volpe has authored more than 90 articles in leading peer-reviewed journals with over 6000 citations and h-index=39 (Google Scholar); furthermore, he has been invited on numerous occasions to speak at international conferences and seminars. You can find Giovanni Volpe’s detailed citation statistics at ResearcherID or Google Scholar.
Recent Articles (all articles)
- The environment topography alters the transition from single-cell populations to multicellular structures in Myxococcus xanthus published in Science Advances
- The Cognitive Connectome in Healthy Aging published in Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience
- Enhanced prediction of atrial fibrillation and mortality among patients with congenital heart disease using nationwide register-based medical hospital data and neural networks published in European Heart Journal – Digital Health
- Microscopic Metavehicles Powered and Steered by Embedded Optical Metasurfaces published in Nature Nanotechnology
- Extracting quantitative biological information from bright-field cell images using deep learning published in Biophysics Reviews