Since 2004, Giovanni Volpe has authored more than 90 articles in leading peer-reviewed journals with over 6000 citations and h-index=39 (Google Scholar); furthermore, he has been invited on numerous occasions to speak at international conferences and seminars. You can find Giovanni Volpe’s detailed citation statistics at ResearcherID or Google Scholar.
Recent Articles (all articles)
- Diagnosis of a genetic disease improves with machine learning, a summary in Swedish published in Fysikaktuellt
- Non-equilibrium properties of an active nanoparticle in a harmonic potential on ArXiv
- Feedback-controlled active brownian colloids with space-dependent rotational dynamics published in Nature Communications
- Machine learning reveals complex behaviours in optically trapped particles accepted in Machine Learning: Science and Technology
- Optical trapping and critical Casimir forces on ArXiv