Since 2004, Giovanni Volpe has authored more than 70 articles in leading peer-reviewed journals with over 3800 citations and h-index=30 (Google Scholar); furthermore, he has been invited on numerous occasions to speak at international conferences and seminars. You can find Giovanni Volpe’s detailed citation statistics at ResearcherID or Google Scholar.
Upcoming Presentations (all presentations)
Recent Articles (all articles)
- Clustering of Janus Particles preprint on ArXiv
- Intracavity Optical Trapping preprint on ArXiv
- Force Reconstruction via Maximum-likelihood-estimator (MLE) Analysis (FORMA) preprint on ArXiv
- Stability of Brain Graph Measures published in Sci. Rep.
- Phototactic Robot Tunable by Sensorial Delays preprint in arXiv