Position: Researcher (Lucerobio)
PhD Degree: Physics Department, University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
Master Degree: European Master of Science in Photonics (EMSP); Universiteit Gent, Vrije Universiteit Brussel and University of St Andrews.
I will work on developing a smart optofluidic micromanipulator prototype for single-cell studies.
Latest News (all news about Martin Mojica-Benavides)
- Intercellular Communication Induces Glycolytic Synchronisation Waves published in PNAS February 9, 2021
- Press release on joint research on intercellular communication mechanism by Biological Physics Lab and Soft Matter Lab February 4, 2021
- Lucero nominated for “Best HealthTech Startup” in Sweden November 10, 2020
- Start-up “Lucero” Semi-finalist in SPIE Startup Challenge January 17, 2020
- Start-up “Lucero Bio” among the best 5 business ideas in West Sweden December 12, 2019