Position: PhD Student
Master Degree: Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Universidad Tecnológica de Bolívar, Cartagena, Colombia.
Hi! My research is focused on Microscopy and Deep Learning.
Latest News (all news about Jesús Pineda)
- Quantitative Digital Microscopy with Deep Learning published in Applied Physics Reviews February 19, 2021
- Extracting quantitative biological information from brightfield cell images using deep learning on ArXiv December 23, 2020
- Jesús Pineda joins the Soft Matter Lab September 16, 2020
- Soft Matter Lab presentations at the SPIE Optics+Photonics Digital Forum August 23, 2020
- Seminar on Robust automated reading of the skin prick test via 3D imaging and parametric surface fitting by Jesús Pineda from Universidad Tecnologica de Bolivar, Nexus, 3 March 2020 March 3, 2020