Position: PhD Student
Master Degree: Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Universidad Tecnológica de Bolívar, Cartagena, Colombia.
Hi! My research is focused on Microscopy and Deep Learning.
Latest News (all news about Jesús Pineda)
- DeepTrack won the pitching competition at the Startup Camp 2022. Congrats! March 15, 2022
- Single-shot self-supervised particle tracking on ArXiv March 1, 2022
- Geometric deep learning reveals the spatiotemporal fingerprint of microscopic motion on ArXiv February 13, 2022
- Press release on Active Droploids October 25, 2021
- Active droploids published in Nature Communications October 14, 2021
- Press release on Extracting quantitative biological information from bright-field cell images using deep learning October 13, 2021
- Extracting quantitative biological information from brightfield cell images using deep learning featured in AIP SciLight July 23, 2021
- Extracting quantitative biological information from bright-field cell images using deep learning published in Biophysics Reviews July 20, 2021
- Quantitative Digital Microscopy with Deep Learning published in Applied Physics Reviews February 19, 2021
- Jesús Pineda joins the Soft Matter Lab September 16, 2020