Location: Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey
23-24 April 2015
Work Group 1 (Experiments) of the COST Action MP1305
23-24 April 2015 — Bilkent University (Ankara, Turkey)
The goal of COST Action MP1305 is to stimulate the interaction between the different scientific communities working on Flowing Matter: complex fluids (suspensions, granular materials, glasses, rheology), active matter (biological and synthetic micro-swimmers, bird flocks, insect swarms), and complex flows (turbulence, chaotic flows). This workshop will focus on experimental aspects of all three themes, and will foster the exchange of ideas and support new collaborations between different communities.
Confirmed Invited Speakers
Please register using this form.
The deadline for registration is 28 February 2015.
Participants will be notified of acceptance of abstracts by 15 March 2015.
– The workshop will take place at Bilkent University (Ankara, Turkey) on April 23-24, 2015.
– Accommodation has been prearranged at a preferred conference rate at the Radisson-Blu Ankara (http://www.radissonblu.com/hotel-ankara).
– Please plan on arriving on Wednesday 22 as sessions will start in the morning of Thursday.
A welcome reception will be held on Wednesday evening.
– A tour of Ankara will be organized on Saturday 25 for interested participants
– Transportation to/from the hotel and the conference place will be provided.
General meeting questions, registration, housing, and program information: email@example.com