Location: Bilkent University (Ankara, Turkey)
26-27 March 2015
Work Group 1-4 of the COST Action IC1208
26-27 March 2015 — Bilkent University (Ankara, Turkey)
The COST Action IC1208 addresses the critical challenge of providing new devices for Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) applications running from sensors to photonics and optoelectronics.
It consists of four Work Groups:
WG1-Liquid crystal modification with nanostructures.
WG2-Biosensors and reading electronics.
WG3-New ICT devices based on reconfigurable liquid crystals and unconventional materials
WG4-Tools for Integration; Tools for Dissemination
– The workshop will take place at Bilkent University (Ankara, Turkey) on March 26-27, 2015.
– Accommodation has been prearranged at a preferred conference rate at the Radisson-Blu Ankara (http://www.radissonblu.com/hotel-ankara).
– Please plan on arriving on Wednesday 25 as sessions will start in the morning of Thursday.
A welcome reception will be held on Wednesday evening.
– A tour of Ankara will be organized on Saturday 28 for interested participants
– Transportation to/from the airport, to/from the hotel, and all local transportation will be provided.